The National FFA Organization has named the participants for this year’s International Collegiate Agricultural Leadership Program. The twelve students will spend two weeks studying agriculture in Japan. They will explore Japan’s agricultural infrastructure touring feed mills, open air feed and animal markets, livestock operations and food processing plants. The goal is to gain a better understanding of Japan and U.S. agriculture on a global scale.
The trip will be May 19th through the 31st.
- Maile Frelinger of Bakersfield, California
- Corinne Madison of Galt, California
- Courtney Leeper of Trenton, Missouri
- Dustin Stanton of Centralia, Missouri
- Theresa Fitzgerald of Boone, Iowa
- Delaney Howell of Columbus Junction, Iowa
- Kalli Webber of Mapleton, Iowa
- Alyssa Barrett of Wiggins, Mississippi
- Jade Halliburton of Hammond, Louisiana
- Lauren Schwab of Oxford, Ohio
- Matthew Wood of Cordova, Maryland
- Whitney Barnes of Kiel, Wisconsin
The International Collegiate and Agricultural Leadership Program is open to former FFA members, current collegiate FFA members, and members of the National FFA Alumni Association. Twelve students will be selected to participate in the I-CAL program each year.