MO harvest slows from rain
October 12, 2021 By Will Robinson Filed Under: Missouri, News
Missouri harvest slowed a bit last week but still made progress.
USDA says the state’s corn crop is nearly two thirds harvested, 16 percent ahead of last year.Soybean harvest is two percent ahead of last year at 22 percent. Soybeans dropping leaves is ahead at 78 percent. Soybean condition fell three percent to 60 percent good to excellent.Cotton harvest is seven percent behind last year at 10 percent complete. Cotton bolls opening are eight percent behind the five-year average at 87 percent. Cotton condition improved last week to 66 percent good.Rice harvest passed two thirds complete but is still 14 percent behind the average.Winter wheat is on pace with 20 percent of the crop planted and seven percent emerged.
Your email address will not be published.
Subscribe for our newsletter today and receive relevant news straight to your inbox!