World Dairy Expo announcing the slate of judges for this year’s show. The sixteen experts will evaluate over 2,500 head during the five-day show. They are:
International Ayrshire Show
- Lead Judge: David Wallace, Beloit, Wis.
- Associate Judge: Gary Bowers, Coaticook, Quebec
International Brown Swiss Show
- Lead Judge: Eric Topp, Wapakoneta, Ohio
- Associate Judge: Sherry Smith, Glenford, Ohio
International Guernsey Show
- Lead Judge: Dale Chupp, Inola, Okla.
- Associate Judge: Robert Yeoman, Dover, Okla.
International Holstein Show
- Lead Judge: Paul Trapp, Taylor, Wis.
- Associate Judge: Pat Conroy, Angola, Ind.
International Junior Holstein Show
- Lead Judge: Molly Sloan, Columbus, Wis.
- Associate Judge: Roger Turner, Sun Prairie, Wis.
International Jersey Show
- Lead Judge: Nathan Thomas, North Lewisburg, Ohio
- Associate Judge: Jeff Brown, Jackson Center, Ohio
International Milking Shorthorn Show
- Lead Judge: Michael Heath, Westminster, Md.
- Associate Judge: Jack Lomeo, Jr., Lowville, N.Y.
International Red & White Show
- Lead Judge: Callum McKinven, Canton de Hatley, Quebec
- Associate Judge: David Crack, Jr., Richmond, Quebec
World Dairy Expo will be held September 30 through October 4, 2014 at the Alliant Energy Center, Madison, Wisconsin.
© Copyright 2014 Brownfield, All rights Reserved. Written For: Brownfield