Global Scholarship applications due in March
Applications for the Cargill Global Scholars program are due March 1, 2014.
The program provides scholarships and leadership development opportunities in Brazil, China, India, Russia and the United States.
Global scholars receive funding for up to three years of educational expenses and receive other benefits, including a mentorship.
- Citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Enrollment in one of the partner universities which include:
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
- Iowa State University
- Kansas State University
- Missouri University of Science & Technology
- Ohio State University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Purdue University
- Stanford University
- Texas A & M University, College Station
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- University of Minnesota
- University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- University of North Dakota
- Must be a first or second year undergraduate student
- Demonstrate high academic performance
- Demonstrate leadership potential
Special consideration will be given to applicants who can also demonstrate financial need, certain field specializations or affiliation with an underrepresented group.
For more information, or to apply visit the Cargill Global Scholars website.
For information about scholarship in other countries, click here.
© Copyright 2014 Brownfield, All rights Reserved. Written For: Brownfield